Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Office Tea Room [part 1]

 Guess what? I found a building that recently renovated and also completed a new basement series of offices! πŸ‘€ I'm still brainstorming from what I want to do with a small office for my small business. I still do like to check out crystals and selling them and I think having a tea room would be neat.πŸ’«πŸ’– Here are some of my brainstorming ideas:

  • Mystical Products: A wall shelf of tarot cards and journals (for crystals and readings). Then I'll have some crates that stack up under that shelf and in each crate will have crystals and unique rocks. If the crates are plastic, I'll repaint them to look like wood or velvet. On top of those crates will be its own shelf that have pens that have those crystals on top. Probably will add some velvet mini-sacks for the rocks too and a bunch of crystal guide handouts or brochures. Or books. Both are good to me!
  • Tea Products: On the opposite wall will have a similar layout without the wall shelf. The top shelf of the stacking crates will be a few tea sets that have different flavors of tea, one with green and one with black and the other will be herbal. They can be made as an ice tea. On the bottom shelves will be different teas to be sold and on the second to the far side shelf stacks will have stirring sticks, sugars and honey packets, creamer pods in liquid or powder form, and next to that is a mini-fridge to store ice tea, oat milk, and other ingredients.

That's so far my ideas! More to come in part two. I'm super excited on this ideas!πŸ˜€πŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment