Thursday, December 7, 2023

Little Office | UPDATE

 Hey everyone! My cousin and I moved to a new place with her sister, so I haven't been posting a lot.πŸ˜”πŸ˜“ It was pretty busy and I didn't like moving all my stuff since it was a lot of stuff to take down and put up again, especially for my own room. Cool thing is that we have our own rooms!πŸ˜ƒDawna decorated her room in a sort of sunset pastel theme with lots of retro furniture and blankets as well as a lot of her crochet stuff on display. She has lots of plants too that's a literal jungle.🍏πŸ₯¬Her older sister has a minimalistic kind of room that actually looks more of an office. It's so...sterilized like a hospital, but soothing at the same time like a massage spa place. It has a lot of zen-feeling about it with her bamboo plants and desk waterfall thing and incense stuffs.πŸ˜•πŸ˜πŸ˜‘At least her room has a nice aroma about it like bergamot, sandalwood, rose, and rubbing alcohol and fresh linen. Dawna's room is more citrus-y kind of smell. Maybe the odd smelly stuff of bubble gum, cotton candy, and seasonal smells. She also has an oil diffuser that reminds me of a fog machine.πŸ¬πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ¬

πŸ™†πŸ˜¬And then there is my own room.😳😲

It is basically full of Halloween decorations that I think are cool and use as a whole-year-round home decoration.πŸ˜­πŸ˜’Plus, stuff I drew and painted. And Polaroid pictures I took on my Fuji-film camera.😡😢

πŸ™‡LOL Please don't judge me.😯

Also, I picked up my cleaning job again in this area. I think it's gonna be my side job while I think about opening a little office at this one building nearby that leases, so then I can figure out what official job I wanna do for good. Hopefully something I like. Like mystic/ritual stuff! Or a tea room? I don't know. I'm bouncing back and forth on ideas right now. I want to do spooky-related things though, that's for sure. That's my update! For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment