Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Office Tea Room [part 2]

 For the office layout, I was thinking to have a small 2 or 3 person mini-couch 👫because the rooms there that are the inexpensive ones are small.😢 Then for the center near the tea bar will be a small coffee table with two chairs and a crystal ball to have meditations with clients. 🔮I also am thinking of going back to my old lady hobby of crochet 🧶because making little pouches for tarot cards and journals would be neat. I could put in on one of the bins with the tarot cards and journal shelves or bins.

For pricing, I think an hour will be about $45 for meditating. For a tarot card reading, I'm still learning more about that, so I'm not sure if I will charge differently.🤷❔But I think I want to do that when I get the hang of it. One other thing I am thinking of adding to the inventory are wooden wands.🧹👵I collect witch wands and it's cool to add and sometimes I make them myself. That is what my ideas are in this brain dump of a post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment