Monday, August 21, 2023

Abandoned School | Story

I need to tell y'all about that abandoned school I went to as I promised. The place I went to school at was a girls' preparatory school, but before that it was originally a mansion that quickly got converted into a make shift hospital during both World Wars.๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜ฌThen after that was done, it got turned into an orphanage for displaced children and immigrants and quickly got dilapidated due to the lack of care and maintenance. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ The place got shut down around the 1960's or 1970's and was abandoned for a few decades. Skip ahead to the 2000's and the facility got bought by a large company that demolished parts of the unusable building and rebuilt a school there where I went to and for another ten years it was a school.๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿซ 
 
Pretty sure the place was haunted because I did have a few experiences there that were mostly seeing shadow people and other entities at the corner of my eyes. Shortly after I went to school there, the place got bought out again by another company because the one that owned it went bankrupt. ๐Ÿ˜ฎAnd now in its place is a hotel/inn that had a whole renovation. I've passed there a few times and most of the time, the people who do stay there are ghost hunting or traveling families who don't know any better of the history of the place.๐Ÿ•ด๐ŸŒƒThat's my story of the haunted, abandoned school that I went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment