Monday, July 17, 2023

Crystals and Gems

 Been looking into gems and crystals ever since I went along with my cousin Dawna to St. George (Southern Utah) for helping her with a catering event with her boba tea business. ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ‘ทThey are such a fascinating topic to look into! When I was young, I have been into rock collecting and now I've been into finding out more about their meanings and uses.๐Ÿ”ฎ

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Here is some cool finds about them:

Blue Goldstones: Helps with inspiration, optimism, and dreams.

Amethyst: Brings balance, higher wisdom, and improves intuition.

Pyrite: Shields from bad auras, brings success, and helps with money magic.

Moss Agate: Increases abundance and creates connection to Mother Nature.

Moonstone: Luck and safe travels.

Angelite: Boosts healing, gentleness, and divine love.

Lapis Lazuli: Nobility, psychic visions, and celestial energy.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Hmm, maybe I should go check out more local areas around different cites and towns here on crystals and gems, maybe anything witchy. I love those kinds of stuffs!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment