Thursday, December 15, 2022

Welcome to Suds and Scrubs

Hey there, I'm Evaleigh and I'm one of Dawna's friends she probably mentioned on her own blog. Here I will be telling the world about the weird and bizarre things that happen to me on my cleaning routes and jobs. Plus, the random things I have been given and people I met along the way are just as interesting as I go on the road to fulfill my cleaning duty.

Little bit about me is that I absolutely like cleaning. It's oddly satisfying and soothing to get tidying up. Getting into this job was strange because my parents run their own cleaning business where they specifically take care of the messes from crime scenes. No, I don't want that to be my job when I continue on with my own job because it's just too much for me, but I do enjoy being a housekeeper of sorts. For now, here are what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment