Wednesday, March 13, 2024

To a Brand New Year

 It's been awhile. ๐Ÿ˜…Got a new job again and this time I am working as a housekeeper and gardener at a little coffee shop while I figure out what I want to do with my whole office plans.☕My cousin in the meantime, Dawna or the one who runs the boba food truck, has been busy with her job and hasn't really posted much on her blog since like Christmas.๐Ÿ˜‹Even though we are mostly in the Salt Lake City area now, we sometimes go together and visit our hometown down south just outside of St. George to go hiking with her dog, Sumo. Maybe I might get a cat one day.๐Ÿˆ

Meanwhile, at my job I hear the owners are going to retire soon and someone will be buying the business and I am thinking about maybe having my own little office rented out as a tea room.๐Ÿต๐Ÿซ–I met the potential new owner and she seems pretty cool. She and her husband are going to hopefully buy it because I think they are going to improve the place lots! I'll have to tell y'all more about the place in another post soon.๐Ÿ†’

No comments:

Post a Comment