Wednesday, March 13, 2024

My Current Job

 I mentioned in my last post that I work as a housekeeper and gardener for this little coffee shop.🏘 Basically, the place is space themed!🪐🌃 The main building has the lobby in an outer space themed mural all over the walls and a bunch of planets🌠 hanging from the ceiling with a few rocket ships and astronauts.🌟The walls are black and planets and universes are painted on. There also seems to be a 1950's diner feel to it too.🚗 There are also two other buildings behind that one and one is the owner's home and bakery. In between those two buildings is the one that holds the supplies overflow, but I hear the new owners are going to change up that building and possibly lease it. If I'm lucky, I can suggest turning it into my tea room. 🧋Kinda like a home base for my cousin's business, but make it magical.🪄

Some of the things I may be selling are:

  •  Crystals and gems for rock collections🌀
  • Zen gardens🏡
  • Tea pot sets🫖
  • Journals📑
  • Pens and pencils/stationary🖉
  • A few plants maybe🎋

Ever since I started in this job, I have enjoyed gardening. Who knew?🪴I'll update as soon as I can about what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment