Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Another Shop Update

 💟💟💟Big Announcement🧡🧡🧡

The former owners of that coffee shop retired a few weeks ago and now the new owners are in and are finishing up some renovations to this place. The new owners are this young Vietnamese couple and they are changing up things in a good way!🌏To begin with, they are making the place only a drinks place with a focus on coffee and boba tea! That is what I am excited for and with my little business plans, I brought it up to the owners and they said the middle building will be a gift shop and an ice cream parlor. The main building will still have a few pastries like jelly donuts (or maple or chocolate), tiramisu and coffee bundt cakes, and Asian snacks to go.🥘🍲Otherwise, drinks.🧉

Ok, back to my gift shop thing that I will be in charge of. I will be selling the good stuff I mentioned last post🕮like journals and notebooks📖as well as crystals and gems (especially for zen gardens)💎one a condition. That condition was to run the tapioca pearl machines for the main building when they need more and to keep an inventory of drinks stuffs. ✅That is not a deal breaker for me, so I told the owners I am all for it.✨I will post again when the gift shop is almost ready to open with a sneak peak of my inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment